Responsible to: Team Managers and CEO
Salary: £21,655 pro rata
Hours: 22.5 per week, flexible days Mon-Fri
Leave: 5 weeks, plus bank holidays pro rata
Closing Date: 29th January 2021
Interview Date: Week commencing 15th February 2021
We are delighted to have secured 6 months funding from MHCLG via homeless link towards this new 12 month post. This new exciting post will allow us to continue to support young people once they have moved out of supported accommodation and into their own homes.
You will be required to:
- Work with young people who are moving from our supported accommodation services into their own home. Offering both practical and emotional support and advice.
- Support YP to view and sign up for their own property, support YP to apply for all appropriate grants.
- Support YP to be part of their new community.
- Work closely with all staff to ensure an anxiety free transition from supported accommodation to own tenancy.
- Build a relationship with YP focusing on a can-do approach.
- Provide ongoing guidance and advice for YP that have moved into their own tenancy.
For full details of the new vacancy, please see below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.